I. We only accept applications through our online application form.
II. The entire Vibra 2020 program is free of charge for the chosen participants.
III. Deadlines for applications:
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
IV. Filling in the Application form:
1. Select the program/programs you wish to apply to. You can choose multiple programs or just a single workshop or lecture.
2. Fill in your personal details.
3. Curriculum vitae: Write a short artistic resume including education, training & performances.
4. Motivation letter: For this section, it’s only compulsory when applying to the Choreographic & video laboratory and Video showcase.
5. Internet link to your recent work – For this section, it’s only compulsory when applying to the Choreographic & video laboratory and Video showcase. It’s recommended for the dance workshops applicants.
Fill in the password to the link (if your video is protected by password).
6. Video description – For this section, it’s only compulsory when submitting video work to Video showcase program.
7. Attach 2 photographs – For this section, it’s only compulsory when applying to the Choreographic & video laboratory and Video showcase.
8. Terms, conditions, and consents – we ask you to give consent to:
a. Terms and regulation of the Mirabelka, the organizer of Vibra 2020. You can find the details on this link: Terms and conditions
b. Processing of your personal data for the purpose of processing this application. Mirabelka shall use the data only for the process of application and communication necessary for your participation in Vibra 2020 program.
c. I am aware of the terms and conditions of the Agreement for Vibra 2020 scholarship program and Video showcase program: For this section, it’s only compulsory when applying to the Choreographic & video laboratory and Video showcase. The Agreement will be signed between the grantee and the organizer. Draft of the Agreement you can find on this LINK.
9. Send the application.
10. The receipt of your application will be confirmed via automatic email. If you do not receive an email after submitting the application, please search your spam folder for mail from email@example.com
V. Who is eligible for Vibra 2020 programs?
1. LECTURES – the program is open to choreographers, dancers, dramaturgs, directors, actors, performers, theoreticians, critics, and other professionals from the field of performing arts. 30-50 participats will be invited to attend the lectures.
2. DANCE WORKSHOPS – professional and semi-professional dancers from the field of contemporary dance. 30-50 participats will be invited to attend the workshops.
3. CONDITIONING WORKSHOPS– professional and semi-professional dancers, actors, performers as well as other professionals from the field of performing arts, who would like to get to know movement methodologies. 30-50 participats will be invited to attend the morning trainings.
4. CHOREOGRAPHIC AND VIDEO LABORATORY – dancers and choreographers with strong contemporary dance training background and decidedly professional ambitions. Age limit: from 19 to 35 years of age. 8-12 participants will be invited to join the program.
5. VIDEO SHOWCASE – young dancers, choreographers, video artists. Age limit: from 18 to 35 years of age. 5-7 works will be selected for presentation.
VI. Good knowledge of English is mandatory, as the working language of the program is English.
VII. Applicants shall be informed about the outcome of the selection process via email:
If you have further questions, please contact: