Terms and regulations
I. Zavod Mirabelka (hereafter referred to as “Producer”) confirms that he will take care of the professional management and implementation of activities of Vibra 2020, 15-29 August 2020.
II. The entire programme of Vibra 2020 – lectures, workshops, Choreographic & video laboratory, Video showcase (hereafter referred to as “Programme”) will be delivered online.
III. All the workshops, classes, lectures and Choreographic & video laboratory (hereafter jointly referred to as “Course or “Courses”) will be delivered as interactive video conferences via Zoom platform.
IV. We only accept applications for the Programme through Vibra’s Application form.
V. The entire Vibra 2020 Programme is free of charge for the chosen participants.
VI. Deadlines for applications for the Programme:
- Choreographic and video laboratory – 22.07.2020
- Video showcase – 30.07.2020
- Workshop and lecture program – 30.07.2020
VII. The Producers reserves the rights for the selections process of the applicantions.
VIII. Each workshop and lecture is limited to 30-50 participants. Choreographic and video laboratory is limited to 12 participants.
IX. ONLINE COURSE AGREEMENT
By filling out our online Application form, you are agreeing to the following:
- The sharing of your online Course link and password is strictly forbidden.
- Please ensure that you have cleared adequate spacing well before your Course is to start.
- The Courses will start on time accordingly to the Vibra 2020 schedule. Latecomers will not be allowed to join the Course.
- Zoom links for the Course will be sent via email 15 minutes prior to the start.
- If you fail to attend more one Course you were admitted to, Producer reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Programme.
- You agree to participate in this online Programme at their own risk. You understand that dance is a sport and injury may occur. By joining our online Courses you agree that you are in good shape and able to take part in the exercise. You accept and assume responsibility for injury or damage that may result from your participation in the Course. Neither the Producer nor individual Course leaders are responsible or liable for any injury or damage to property whilst you take part in Course.
- Please note that the Courses and materials used in the Courses are copyright and have not been approved for sharing, or for third party recordings. Sharing of all the Courses and zoom links and passwords are strictly forbidden.
- The recording and distribution of Courses presented is forbidden.
- By attending any of our Courses, you agree that you are over the age of 18.
- The Producer will record the online Courses for the purposes of Producer’s archive. The Courses will not be re-broadcasted or shared.
- The Producer reserves the right to change the program and the schedule of the Programme. The participants will be informed in advance about the changes (at least4 hours prior to the workshop).
- Producer ensures the protection of the personal data, which will be used for the purposes of the Application. The Producer guarantees that the information submitted not will be handed over to a third party. In case of problems or uncertainties concerning Application, the Producer reserves the right to contact the participant through means of distance communication.
- The Producer will use the personal the data of the participant and keep in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette. RS, no. 86/2004 to 113/2005). With the application the participant allows the Producer to process the given personal data in the Producer’s private collections and use it for statistical analyzes. The Producer can store and process these personal data indefinitely or until the cancelled written consent of the participant. Participant is entitled to all rights in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (OG. RS, no. 20/1998 to 114/2006).
- With the submitted Vibra’s online Application form the participant certifies that the information that he or she submitted is true. The participant declares that she or he is healthy and physically and mentally prepared for active participation in the selected Courses. The participant confirms that he or she will participate in the Courses at own risk. The participant confirms that he or she will not require any compensation claims from the Producer due any possible injuries or any other damages.
- Participants are obliged to provide for their own health and liability insurances and provide proof if requested by Producer. Without the proper insurance (including coverage of physical therapy) the participant cannot participate in the course. Any medical problem that causes difficulties in dancing and hinder the active participation in Courses, have to be communicated clearly to the pedagogue.
X. Restricting your rights to sue
We guarantee that our services are:
- Provided with due care and skill
- Fit for any purpose you have told us you are using the services for or for a result which you have told us you wish to achieve
- Supplied within a reasonable time
- However, under certain legislative provisions, we may ask you to agree that these conditions do not apply to you. If you accept the agreement, you will be agreeing that your rights to sue us are excluded, restricted or modified as set out in these Terms and conditions. This applies if you are injured (including injury that results in death) because the services were not rendered with due care and skill, or they were not reasonably fit for their purpose.
XI. By filling the Application form, you agree to subscribe to Vibra newsletter. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XII. Content found on or through this website are the property of Mirabelka or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
XIII. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Slovenia, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
XIV. Our website may contain links to third party web sites or services (e.g. Zoom) that are not owned or controlled by Producer. Producer has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
XV. BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND REGULATIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
XVI. Producer’s data:
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Registration number: 6378862000
tax number: 63679426
Bank account details:
IBAN: SI 56 61000-0004974507